A bright smile is essential to make the best possible impression on those with whom you come in contact. At Premier Dental of Connecticut, we offer the right solutions for porcelain veneers in Connecticut. Our team will evaluate the condition of your teeth and will recommend the best and most practical options for your needs and your smile.
We have the experience and the expertise needed to resolve issues with chipped, discolored or damaged teeth quickly and effectively. Our dentists will work with you to determine the right solutions for your teeth and your budget.
Is a Porcelain Veneer Right for Chipped Teeth?
A porcelain veneer is a thin layer of porcelain that is fitted specifically to your teeth and that restores the beautiful appearance of your teeth and your smile. These porcelain veneers are attached to your teeth using a very strong dental adhesive that creates a solid bond between the veneer and the tooth. Veneers are used to resolve a variety of issues, including the following:
- Chipped or damaged teeth can be restored to like-new appearance with the addition of a porcelain veneer. Your veneers will cover your teeth and create the look and feel of your natural teeth without the chips and damage that could impact the appearance of your smile.
- Discolored teeth are another issue that can be resolved with the application of veneers to your front and side teeth. Discolorations may be caused by some medications, by drinking coffee or tea over a long period of time, by smoking or by the natural effects of aging. If your teeth have become yellowed or discolored, veneers porcelain could be the perfect solution for your needs and your smile.
- Misaligned teeth may be a minor annoyance that can affect your willingness to show off your smile. If the misalignment is small, veneers are an ideal solution for covering your teeth and creating the illusion of beautiful straight teeth. This can enhance your appearance and your overall confidence in your appearance, which can allow you to make the most positive impression on those you meet and in professional and social situations.
The dental team at Premier Dental of Connecticut will do their best to provide you with the best options for your new porcelain teeth and your overall dental health.
Are Veneers Different from Crowns?
Veneers are applied to the front surface of teeth only. Porcelain crowns are a different dental appliance that fit over the entire surface of the tooth from the gums to the top. These dental options provide added support and help for those interested in improving their appearance and providing additional support to a back tooth generally. Crowns can withstand more force than a veneer.
What Is the Porcelain Veneers Procedure?
In most cases, applying your veneers will require a few simple steps:
- First, the dentists at Premier Dental of Connecticut will measure and take molds of your teeth to make sure that the veneers we fabricate will fit each tooth perfectly. This will ensure that your new veneers look as natural as possible.
- The fabrication process may take some time. We will call you when your veneers are ready to apply.
- The application of your veneers typically takes a single appointment. Premier Dental of Connecticut uses strong dental adhesive materials to attach your veneers firmly to your teeth to create the most beautiful and brilliant smile for you.
Our dental team will discuss the process with you before we begin, which will allow you to plan more effectively for your procedure and the expenses involved with it.
Is There Reason to Worry About the Porcelain Veneers Cost?
If the porcelain veneers cost is a concern for you and your family, our dental practice will work with you to make sure that your procedure is as affordable as possible. We specialize in delivering the most practical options for restoring your smile to its original beauty and brightness. Although dental insurance will typically not pay for the cost of veneers, our office will work to make sure that your dental plan pays for as many of the associated costs as possible if covered. Our team is committed to providing the right solutions for your appearance and for your budget.
How Long Will My Veneers Last?
Veneers typically last for decades. These dental appliances represent a long-term investment in your appearance.
What Are Lumineers®?
Compared with other dental veneers, Lumineers® are a thinner and more natural-looking option for your teeth. These porcelain veneers are an ideal solution for your teeth. Because Lumineers are translucent, they offer a more natural look for your smile and reduced need to remove existing tooth enamel.
How Do I Care for My Veneers?
By avoiding hard and sticky foods, you can extend the life of your veneers. In general, you can brush and floss your veneers in the same way that you would your natural teeth. To learn more about your options, call Premier Dental of Connecticut. Our team is ready to provide you with the best dental services in Connecticut.